Friday, June 17, 2011

Update

Jacobs energy continues to increase and he's stopped losing weight and actually put on a couple pounds. We are so excited about his progress! He's had 4-5 small flareups in the last couple of weeks. We think it's because of stress with starting school full time and maybe too much almond flour in baked goods. I told Jacob the other day that I don't look at him anymore and think that he looks ill. In most ways, he's actually looking way healthier than I've ever seen him. He's alert and awake throughout the day when before he was diagnosed, he had a hard time focusing on anything. Before we started the diet we were told that if there was no change in the first month then the diet wouldn't work for him. Well, I'm happy to say once again that he has made HUGE progress and I can confidently conclude that he is healing due to the change in diet.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the LORD! I am also thankful that Jacob is faithful to what he knows he needs to do and that he has you Anna, a faithful wife to help, to serve and to love.

    ReplyDelete